-
I guess we lost most of the politeness we ever hard at boards with time... I remember back at the Accessboards era, I used to censor swear words even though we didn't need to, and rarely used them; now I won't care if I have to write pussy dick shit etc lol.
I stay up to 4:30 most days when I'm not doing something next morning, sleep for 7 or 8 hours.
-
i really dont like waking up late... but i cant help but go to bed late lol i like late night tv XD =P
i should rly start waking up earlier @_@
-
I can really empathise with that Cav, i find it impossible to sleep at a normal bedtime because i wake up too late, which in turn is due to the fact i went to bed really late. Its a vicious cycle, there arent enough hours in the day!
-
Yeah, that's it!!!! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] There's few hours in a day... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I eventually decide I'm being insane (like today, it's 5:16 AM and I'm still posting) and decide to wake up earlier, be a zombie for a day, then go to bed early. But then the cycle starts again, and I keep staying an hour later every day.
G[h]od screwed up when he set the Earth spinning, er, the Sun around the Earth, it should go slower and days last 25 or 26 hours, I think that's what happens to us.
-
Agreed. Its now 4.14AM, and im not tired in the slightest. Still posting. Dreading the late wake-up call from my mum. Want something to eat, but too apathetic to move. Want to play videogames but know i shouldnt. Not tired, no way.
And you know what i hate? Seeing the sky getting lighter, and hearing the birds chirping, just before you go to sleep. Its like natures mocking you.
-
I bet then the 25-26 hours won't be sufficient... [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
-
IRT Cata Dreading the late wake-up call from my mum.
LOL, same here. Well, at least I'm not watching pr0n; I had to put a sign on my door that goes like:
"INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Knock door
2. Wait for permission
3. Enter"
because of that. WTF, I'm tired of getting caught at it, not that she cares (she's mad because of the time), but it pisses me off. Perhaps I should buy a lock.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 11:25 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
I agree, Cat. We should delete Sunday and add four hours to every other day.
But I usually go to sleep by 1:30 and wake up before noon. On work night I go to bed between 12 and 12:30, and wake up at 7. On school nights I go to bed a 11:30, however I don't go to sleep sometimes until 2, and wake up at 7.
-
yea i hate when you go to sleep and you know you have to wake up soon after lol